Terms & Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to business accounts who actively pay The Mailing Room (TMR) by Direct Debit (DD) for finance, service and consumables and enter their email details via the online entry form.
- Employees or agencies of TMR, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw setting up a new DD mandate included with the Prize Draw mailing piece shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from TMR containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw your business must have completed a Direct Debit mandate for all payments to TMR.
- Only one entry per account. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- TMR accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by TMR.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 28 March 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 29 March 2018.
- The winning business will receive a £500 payment to their account linked to their DD payments or TMR will make a payment of £500 to a charity, or charities, of their choice.
- TMR accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone within 5 working days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond to TMR within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and TMR shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and TMR shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be presented to the winner by arrangement with TMR.
- The winner will be announced in the news section of the TMR website and via the TMR Newsletter and the winner may be requested to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by TMR including promotional photographs.
- TMR shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry and for the purposes outlined in regarding the winner.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Prize Draw Promoter: The Mailing Room Ltd, Southerly 7, Waterfold Business Park, Bury BL9 7BR