Public Sector – Universities & Schools
While schools use digital technology and time-honoured hand deliveries for routine messages to parents and students, the authority of mailing is still valued for critical communications. Similarly, universities may employ texting and pigeon-holes for routine dialogue, but for out-of-term notices, communications with alumni and fund-raising activities, mail yields a better response. Digital franking machines of all specifications cater for the education sector, with overprinting of envelopes allowing for key messages.
All government departments have and are experiencing the need to find efficiencies and savings on an ongoing basis. The Mailing Room have been able to work with many local education authorities to help them to improve communication processes in a variety of ways.
No matter what stage of education your institution is at we understand that there are a range of stakeholders that need to be reached easily and in a cost effective manner. We are also sensitive to the fact that each section of these may require a different form of communication which is why our systems help to manage the mailing list.
We can help with
- Managing fleets/portfolios of equipment across multiple loca
- Managing contracts across a fleet whose needs change as the
- Providing reporting to demonstrate that all assets are fully
- Providing reporting to ensure postal expenditure is cost eff
Understanding the challenges
Our team comprises of people who have worked in the mail industry with Public Sector departments for many years and understand the specific challenges they face including:
- Managing fleets/portfolios of equipment across multiple locations
- Managing contracts across a fleet whose needs change as the department changes to meet market demand
- Providing reporting to demonstrate that all assets are fully utilised and identifying opportunities for savings
- Providing reporting to ensure postal expenditure is cost effective and optimised
A health check by one of our Public Sector specialists will provide you with a detailed report, a plan and recommendations on how your organisation’s postal processes can be made more efficient.
The specialist review will focus on four key areas: Mail flows and opportunities for savings through centralisation and volume consolidation; Equipment deployment and opportunities for fleet cost reduction; Document composition and opportunities for savings through improved machinability; Postal discount maximisation through carrier optimisation.
From viewing postal expenditure across remote locations, to centrally managing all postal operations, The Mailing Room can provide the answer.
- Improved terms as a Public Sector partner of The Mailing Room
- Flexible contracts that reflect your purchasing power
- Agreed Service Level Agreement to ensure we meet our obligations
- Dedicated account management that understands your sector
- Management information on equipment usage and SLA’s
- Dedicated customer service
- Full engineer installations and out of hours support – Royal Mail approved independent maintainer of franking machines
- Find out how we go Beyond Mailing, get in touch
“A friendly and efficient service, operated by patient and knowledgeable staff. We received a very up-to-date machine with excellent guidance provided for the novice.”
Paul Morgan, Lydney Practice
“An excellent service. Helped with teething problems very efficiently and promptly.”