Local authorities still depend largely on the physical post to communicate with residents and businesses in their catchment area, with as many as 1 in 50 councils posting more than a million items annually. Feedback from our local council clients suggests they receive better response rates from physical mail. Moreover, many are using digital franking equipment and centralised post rooms to make mailing processes more cost-efficient.
All government departments have and are experiencing the need to find efficiencies and savings on an ongoing basis. The Mailing Room have been able to work with many local education authorities to help them to improve communication processes in a variety of ways.
No matter what stage of education your institution is at we understand that there are a range of stakeholders that need to be reached easily and in a cost effective manner. We are also sensitive to the fact that each section of these may require a different form of communication which is why our systems help to manage the mailing list.
We can help with
- Managing fleets/portfolios of equipment across multiple loca
- Managing contracts across a fleet whose needs change as the
- Providing reporting to demonstrate that all assets are fully
- Providing reporting to ensure postal expenditure is cost eff
Understanding the challenges
Our team comprises of people who have worked in the mail industry with Public Sector departments for many years and understand the specific challenges they face
A health check by one of our Public Sector specialists will provide you with a detailed report, a plan and recommendations on how your organisation’s postal processes can be made more efficient.
The specialist review will focus on four key areas: Mail flows and opportunities for savings through centralisation and volume consolidation; Equipment deployment and opportunities for fleet cost reduction; Document composition and opportunities for savings through improved machinability; Postal discount maximisation through carrier optimisation
From viewing postal expenditure across remote locations, to centrally managing all postal operations, The Mailing Room can provide the answer.
- Improved terms as a Public Sector partner of The Mailing Room
- Flexible contracts that reflect your purchasing power
- Agreed Service Level Agreement to ensure we meet our obligations
- Dedicated account management that understands your sector
- Management information on equipment usage and SLA’s
- Dedicated customer service
- Full engineer installations and out of hours support – Royal Mail approved
- independent maintainer of franking machines
- Find out how we go Beyond Mailing, get in touch
“A friendly and efficient service, operated by patient and knowledgeable staff. We received a very up-to-date machine with excellent guidance provided for the novice.”
Paul Morgan, Lydney Practice
“An excellent service. Helped with teething problems very efficiently and promptly.”