Hospitals & Health Centres
Emails and texting nowadays play a role in streamlining communications in the healthcare sector, for tasks such as confirming appointments and renewing prescriptions, but for critical messages people still value the authority and security of physical mail. Digital franking machines of all sizes cater for health centres and hubs, while larger, more sophisticated mailroom systems for hospitals maximise postal discounts, reduce administrative headcount and allocate costs against internal departments.
All government departments have and are experiencing the need to find efficiencies and savings on an ongoing basis. The Mailing Room have been able to work with many local education authorities to help them to improve communication processes in a variety of ways.
Everyday interactions with patients such as appointment letters and test results are sensitive pieces of data and need a system that treats them as such. We understand that and can offer software which can contribute to minimising the possibility of incorrect delivery. Through the reliable and precise management of patient contact details by software from The Mailing Room you can ensure that missed appointments are a thing of the past; saving your service time and money.
We can help with
- Managing fleets/portfolios of equipment across multiple loca
- Managing contracts across a fleet whose needs change as the
- Providing reporting to demonstrate that all assets are fully
- Providing reporting to ensure postal expenditure is cost eff
Understanding the challenges
Our team comprises of people who have worked in the mail industry with Public Sector departments for many years and understand the specific challenges they face
A health check by one of our Public Sector specialists will provide you with a detailed report, a plan and recommendations on how your organisation’s postal processes can be made more efficient.
The specialist review will focus on four key areas: Mail flows and opportunities for savings through centralisation and volume consolidation; Equipment deployment and opportunities for fleet cost reduction; Document composition and opportunities for savings through improved machinability; Postal discount maximisation through carrier optimisation
From viewing postal expenditure across remote locations, to centrally managing all postal operations, The Mailing Room can provide the answer.
- Improved terms as a Public Sector partner of The Mailing Room
- Flexible contracts that reflect your purchasing power
- Agreed Service Level Agreement to ensure we meet our obligations
- Dedicated account management that understands your sector
- Management information on equipment usage and SLA’s
- Dedicated customer service
- Full engineer installations and out of hours support – Royal Mail approved
- independent maintainer of franking machines
- Find out how we go Beyond Mailing, get in touch
“A friendly and efficient service, operated by patient and knowledgeable staff. We received a very up-to-date machine with excellent guidance provided for the novice.”
Paul Morgan, Lydney Practice
“An excellent service. Helped with teething problems very efficiently and promptly.”