2D Barcodes Only for OBA
Back in May 2021, Royal Mail advised Online Business Account (OBA) customers that from 31st January 2022 they’ll be withdrawing all products that do not carry a 2D barcoded label.
OBA customers therefore must move to a shipping solution that uses the data-rich barcodes to provide a greater level of service than the unbarcoded products permit, as access to the following for letters, large letters and parcels will no longer be available via OBA from the end of the month:
- Royal Mail 1st Class (STL, BPL and SCM Parcels)
- Royal Mail 2nd Class (STL, BPL and SCM Parcels)
- Royal Mail 24 (SU1, SU2, SU3)
- Royal Mail 48 (SU1, SU2, SU3)
- Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am or by 1pm (SD1, SD2, SD3, SD4, SD5, SD6)
- Signed For (BPR & any other service you can add Royal Mail Signed For to)
At TMR we can provide diverse options as part of your migration to a suitable shipping solution, through either the latest all-in-one TMR c65+ with integrated label printing (below), or the new x Series providing desktop Royal Mail shipping using SMART technology.
If you are an OBA user and would like more info, simply CLICK and fill in your details, or call our team on 0800 977 8097.