|jetmail franking machine Teleset instructions
1. Connect the telephone cable from the franking machine to the telephone socket indicated to you by our engineer upon installation.
2. Ensure that the jetmail franking machine is switched on and that ‘HOME’ screen is on the display (the screen with the 3 franking symbols ie., the price on the right, the date in the middle and the FP Mailing logo on the left).
3. Push the ‘TELESET’ button.
4. Enter your allocated PIN number (it is written on the PIN card that was issued by our engineer upon installation) and push the ‘ENTER’ button.
5. Push the S1 key (RESET).
6. Type in the amount you wish to load.
7. Push the S1 key (CONT).
8. The franking machine will display ‘CONNECTING...’
9. The franking machine will ask you to confirm the reset, push the S1 key ‘CONT...’
10. The machine will display the R1 status ie., the amount remaining on the machine.
11. Push the S5 key ‘CANCEL’ when you have finished resetting.
|mymail franking machine Teleset instructions
1. Turn the franking machine on. Scroll down until menu is highlighted. Press enter.
2. If you need to insert a number to dial out, follow the next steps.
3. Scroll down to configuration. Press enter.
4. Scroll down to dialcode. Press enter.
5. Enter the number which is needed to dial out on i.e. "9", then press enter for an outside line.
6. Press 'C' button once. Scroll up until "Get Postage" appears in the display. Press enter.
7. Press 'C' to change the value in the display. Then type in, using the number pad, the value of postage required, only in multiples of 10 pounds. Press enter.
8. The mymail franking machine then dials into the Teleset Data Centre and loads the postage.
9.To print the Teleset receipt, confirm with 'C' OR continue without printing a receipt with 'C'.
|centormail Teleset Re-Crediting Instructions
Centormail has to be connected to a phone line for the duration of the loading procedure. Make sure that the dialing parameters of the modem and the Teleset Data Center (TDC) phone number are correctly set.
1. Press the key
2. Press TELESET to initiate the transfer procedure.
3. Retain the displayed amount
Press CHANGE to call up the menu for changing amounts. Type in the desired amount.
Centormail checks if the amount you entered can be laoded.
Note that centormail rejects impermissible amounts - in that case, a message is issued to inform you.
4. Press LOAD to confirm.
Centormail displays the set amount for checking purposes.
To load the displayed amount:
5. Confirm the security prompt by pressing YES
Centormail establishes a connection to the TDC. The loading procedure is perfromed automatically. You can monitor the progress in the display. Please stand by. Data exchange takes some time.
The new ascending value (R1) is displayed when loading is completed.
6. Press REPORT to view and print the loading report.
7. Press FINISH to return to the home menu.
|optimail franking machine Teleset instructions
External modems follow steps 1-8.
Internal modems connect telephone cord to dedicated telephone socket and follow steps 2-6.
1. Remove the scale interface cable from the socket at the rear of the franking machine (if fitted) and connect the grey lead from the modem into the same socket. Now plug the transformer plug into the power supply and connect the other end into the socket in the modem. Important. Never use the similar lead supplied with the scale. It is a higher voltage and will damage your modem. Now insert the telephone plug into the dedicated telephone socket the engineer connected the modem to. The socket should be labelled for your reference.
2. Turn the franking machine on using the key on top of franking machine.
3. Enter your PIN number into the franking machine using the keyboard and press ‘GREEN ENTER BUTTON’. Number 1 will show on display and the last amount loaded.
4. If this amount is correct press the ‘R’ button to confirm. If you wish to change the amount enter the amount, enter the new amount to be loaded using the keyboard, i.e. £1,000.00 would be input as ‘1000’ (no decimal point) then press the ’R’ button to confirm.
5. 3-0 will show on the display and the franking machine will start dialling and loading.The 3 will count up to 6 and when the transaction is complete the franking machine will bleep and 0.00 will show on the display. The franking machine has now been loaded with the required credit.
6. Press ’1’ on the control panel and then ‘R’ button to confirm money has been loaded.
7. Turn off the franking machine using the key.
8. Remove modem connection (grey cable) from the franking machine and re-connect scale interface cable, if applicable, and turn the franking machine on using the key. The franking machine is now ready for use.
|ultimail Teleset Re-Crediting Instructions
1. Open the TELESET menu with the key.
2. Select TELESET MODEM Or RUN TELESET To start the TELESET procedure
Now simply follow the instructions in the display.
3. Maintain the indicated loading amount or overwrite with a new amount. Acknowledge with CONTINUE.
After a security prompt the ultimail establishes a connection with the TELESET data centre. Messages in the display will inform you about the status (connection establishment, data transfer...).
At the end of the remote setting, the ultimail will show the new descending.
4. Press CONTINUE to end the TELESET process.
Are you sure you want to perform Teleset? Yes or No.
Once “Yes” has been selected the machine will
now state connecting.
You may need to push “continue” within 30 seconds
to confirm the reset.