Franking – it makes sense
If you are sending 5 items or more of mail a day the postal savings you will achieve will completely offset the rental and running costs of your franking machine. So what are you waiting for? Start franking and save money.
Why should you frank?
• Cost savings – Franking is up to 39% cheaper than stamps.
• Free advertising on every envelope – Franking can add a professional touch to your mail and deliver instant brand messages to your client base with your company logo or message on every item.
• Accurate weight and rate – All franking machines come with built in scales so you simply select the service you want and then the machine calculates and prints the correct rate every time.
• Every postal denomination at the push of a button – No need to stock all the different stamp denominations and no need to over stamp to make sure you don’t under pay and incur a fine.
• Speed through the post – Metered mail is classed as business mail and because it’s handled less, it goes through the Royal Mail system faster.
• Time efficiency – Eliminate time consuming trips to the post office and queuing for stamps.
• Buy postage online – Credit for your Franking Machine is purchased via a modem link 24/7 so you need never run out of stamps again.
Exclusive EC0 50 offer - from only £19.95 per month
Plus you get: – Fully Comprehensive Maintenance / Free Money Resets / 1 x Free Ink Cartridge / Free Company Logo
Then choose one of the following: 30 Day Free Trial / £30 Stationery voucher / 1 additional Ink / 15 month contract for cost of 12 Months (3 months free)
Our little guide of big savings on your post.
Find out more about franking and the benefits with our ‘Little guide of big savings on your post’.
It Looks Professional
Automatically calculate the exact postage for each item using the integrated scale. This accurate weighing alone could save you even more; up to an additional 20% on your postage costs, as you no longer have to estimate the weight of your mail.Find out more about our service
Chat online now
We can answer any questions you may have
Contact one of our specialists
Call us free now on
0800 977 8104
or email us: email@example.com
and one of the team will get back to you.
Request a Call Back / Contact
We'll call you back, leave us your details below and we will call you back.